Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ran-ran-domz

I like to read the instruction and description behind a package,
though i already know how to wash my hair  :S
When i squeeze out my shampoo, I saw this.


                                           I was like : WTF


lol can they do something like this ? no wonder christiano ronaldo attracts so many women. :)




Ohh my table during exam session,
Messssyyy




To be frank i don't feel stress for this final exam.
Subjects alot but still ok.
I just follow my schedule and study
still got lotza time to relax, go out and watch some movies.
Tough subjects got weekend to prepare.
If got form, i will study more;
if no form just relax.....cool
Exam period >>>>>> rush assignment period.
U just have to study and after u tried your very best,
don't look back even u do shit in your exam..Just dont like assignment and projects zzzzzz




Now i just 归心似箭。。
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment