Monday, April 12, 2010

Background

Observing people around you.
Your friends.


Background is is is an essential key to structure a person.
Seriously dude.


Your mum is a teacher


  • You have possibility to do good in academic.
  • She will tell you how your future gonna be.
Your dad is an entrepreneur 
  • Your life is smooth sailing as you are rich
  • Might be ended up good - for - nothing
  • Or you become very successful as your dad has given you lotza insights
Ive seen much stories in my life.
Family problem kid.
Common thing :
They display as a happy person. but they probably aint that tough in their heart.
Alwiz joke around. Clowning. Covers their sadness.
this is so true..i got couples of friends like tat.

And what BACKGROUND has done to me ??
Answer is : Significant / big impact 

This is the game that structured for me.
No matter what.
Blood, sweat and tears.
I will drip all threes just to get what i want.
I foreseen future, determination

No comments:

Post a Comment