Thursday, April 15, 2010

I DON'T BELIEVE

I believe there is one day
the world might end.


END OF THE WORLD.


But i dont believe it's falls on 2012
So dont come up wit all the fucking theories and prediction..
If you were so fucking good u go buy toto please.


It's not going to be so soon folks..
Owww 2012, Im so petrified...im so scared...wuu.....
rubbish...stop posting notes / links for the prediction for 2012.
I HATE IT.


Instead people should really take good care of the earth.
This is what we got to do NOW !






Irrelevant flashback :


Why form 6 so fun , 2 years ?
Why Uni so sien , 4 years ?
Ohh degree 
Damn !


My friend told me : Op-Amp operational amplifier
learn in form 6 ma
i was like harr.....got meh....
seriously....TOTALLY dunno...
u say DIE OR NOT !
should have studied more in form 6..
totally slack..will get at least 3.75 >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment