Monday, April 19, 2010

Call me Kareem

Kareem - one of the best ever.
the legend.


Feel so good dribbling back the ball,
the smell of leather ; whoa !


I made a stats for myself


In a 8 points game, i can probably score 4.
Obviously Im a scorer like kobe bryant, kevin martin and carmelo anthony.


Recently, I have done some training to increase my assist.
Cosequently, lower score.


Wah very siok,
Just now in an eight point game,
I scored 3, 3 rebounds, 2 blocks, 4 assists.
Including one behind the back pass and one magic pass to center.
Geng leh....u have to grab ur Nike bro..
Im as fast as lightning bro..
I can do the backdoor cut.
I can cut you from the base line and do some flashy and acrobatic move, then i just put it in.
I can shoot from the perimeter.
I can assist.
Good at both offesive and defensive end.


Now people play wit me before know im  well known for a skill.
SKY-HOOK.
Im almost unguardable when I use this skill ( esp when im on fire )


See ? With my height .. how to guard..
.
.
.
.

.
Shit, Back to study, if i were so good i probably in NBA now =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment