Monday, April 26, 2010

how can i not blog about my 1st day of internship

827am
i was like...relek lar...
I am taukeh's son ma ( lol my uncle's company )
then i summore went to eat breakfast...


I dun really know the fastest way to go CMT
and i saw a worker wearing the uniform on the road ( my uncle really got alot employee)
so i just follow him.


I reached I was assigned to follow Mr.Yeoh
As expected, he is too busy..
I think I learnt all the things from uncle uncle ( site supervisor who dont have good command of english but have 30 yrs experience on the site )
They were very nice and good in scolding foul language..
contractor and consultant
See the difference ?


And my project manager ask me : where's ur hometown
me : penang
he : ok then just speak hokkien
me : lol


I finished up all drawing and Mum is correct
Project running is at Balik Pulau and Kulim
so i was assigned to balik pulau
it's like another site of penang
so dilapidated
so far.
and saturday full day.
No fix time and probably OT everyday.
Ok la stay positive...trainee is lidat XD


Respect my uncle more now..
Construct an international school
with 6 lane indoor swimming pool
I guess he is FILTHY...
managing director..
Thank you for giving me this chance =)
He even got some businessman reward fr Samy Vellu.
Wow impressive.
My role model.
It's not easy to manage a company,even a small one.
He did it, and did it so good.


The bad thing is i dun have friday nite now..
Nvm i tink i still can pou and wet alot lol.
Must accompany my mum also.
Advice : Dont overlook unconscious stress, my acid reflux is probably due to tat..
I back penang recover abit d...but just now to rush to site and ate quickly it came back a lil bit again.

Im now chao chao ( smelly )
My boots are dirty, with muds and stuff...
Off to bathe now..update soon XD

1 comment:

  1. hahaha~ good for you.. next time break time call me.. i take u go explore balik pulau =)

    ReplyDelete