Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh My God !

See this :




Then see this :


                                          



See liao then see this :






3 words : Oh my god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha sounds psychotic but i always have a check list to do before i back penang.
What to do and who to meet.
This time i gonna try this..saw this in facebook georgetown grp, which i reckon to be one of the best groups that alwiz update me with constructive information.


Being a penangite, i deem that i rarely go to balik pulau.
Somehow i like the place for its uniqueness - " the-other-side-of-penang-kind-of-feel"
I wan eat the laksa and si gor thng ! woo beh tahan liao.


According to the page.
The laksa only sold Rm2.50
( Pi mana cari kangtao macam ini )
And the beverage above is nutmeg juice. Rm1.50 only.
I didnt drink this type of freshly blended nutmeg juice before...concetrated one not that nice i believe.


This time i go back sure got my taste buds alive AGAIN !
  




The following pic is what i have eaten during last week, thanks kaithean for taking me there.
It's good to use ppl weakness. tamchiak.
LOL joking...really thanks.
Was craving klang bakuteh for such a long time and i had finally eaten them during my 3rd years.
i wan eat SNOWFLAKE dessert also. Bring me go >,<


Dry Bakuteh. Very nice.



Soup is not as viscous as i thought.Still nice. The special thing of klang bakuteh is - the pork really well selected. You will not taste those hard-to-chew or stale pork..




After that I ate yao yao ping ( shake shake ice ), there got flavours like chendul pineapple red bean bubur chacha mango watermelon sour plum etc etc.
Very nice. Rm1.50....( this business can do )
Thanks ah hou for his warm hospitality. =D


Take a half time break for my test. 3 days half time break. gonna waste 1st 2 days baru kin cheung.
AS Usual ;)

1 comment: