Monday, April 12, 2010

Do you miss him ?

When i was 10,
I already know many chinese words.
If u are eng educated then too bad...
U were missing something back then..


90s the best decade..
they bring back a lot of good memories..
Songs like Tearing up my heart - N'sync brings back memory.
And i feel so OLD now :S


[Walking down the childhood memory lane ]
Whenever i had my hair cut,
there should be something held on my hands...


I miss him ;)

                                Creative couple cups!

            What a crossover haha..they shud do a patrick.
               Lao fu zi + spongebob. Plainly awesome.

                  Thugs with kinky outfits.

Or i should say i miss THEM.

5 comments:

  1. Eh where got..I'm English ed but I still read Lao Fu Zi ok.. :P although I only look at the flow of the comic instead of reading it..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOHO
    im pretty sure there's some english ed ppl gonna retort...
    and it really happened.
    when u understand chinese words then def will be better..it's nt too late too learn..

    err...( i charge kinda little only ) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually by now I think I'm able to read more already since the Chinese characters are quite simple to me cos I've been learning muahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think it shud be lao fu zi + doraemon instead of spongebob lerr =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. cb... 2nd pic mix doremon some more...
    geng



    wei leng

    ReplyDelete