Sunday, August 30, 2009

Long weekend

Finally it was not a bore-to-death weekend. Perhaps a nice one. Plus merdeka holiday weeee..
well we shouldnt think about the replace class temporarily hehe. I slacking all the way during weekend. Laid back lifestyle is what we call good life man.

After had our usual saturday lunch - chicken rice. I went to mid valley.
Sorry chye, I really really don't know u were working at harvey norman..even if i know i also won't go to find you, it's wasting my energy u know.LoL.Nola..wanted to c u so much, like few months din c u dy.

Watched Imagine that. wow 1st time i so persistant waiting for the long queue just for the tickets, becos nth else can do besides watching movie dy. I did not know what the muvee is all about but looking at the poster, eddie murphy, hmm just bought them tickets without any worries.



Talk about the movie. Predictable plots. Howeverrrr...quite nice movie. Father-and-daughter movie just like the game plan. Eddie murphy definitely can ACT, not really jaw-dropping jokes but it was funny enough, it's the meaning of the movie that matters. Honestly, i felt like crying when eddie murphy ( evan danielson in the movie ) costumed to be a king for he daughter. That's amazing. I missed my dad alot at that moment..

we tend to take things for granted...after watching this movie, i realise money is not ruler of success. It's totally your own perspective on What Is Success..

Straight after the movie, all i want is EAT something nice !
Carl's jr just opposite and he's waving on us..Lai lai lai eat eat...i simply got sucked into the restaurant just like this.

Famous star. one layer beef burger. freah vege.nice enough...
I guess i know wats the secret within- the bun.
the bun it's very fluffy and it tastes so nice, so different wit others.
And I ordered a beef chillies cheese fries...slightly salty but damn nice man !

Sunday
Roy my good good kl coursemate ask me to " chiong " dim sum hahaha..and meet up wit my roomate too.
I went with roy and his gf and my roomate and roomate's gf and roomate gf's sis and roomate gf's sis's bf. haha forget bout the complication....

Get to try some new stuff.鸡窝包。tot wat so special...lo mai gai inside only horrr haha..ok la special oso..

No comments:

Post a Comment