Friday, August 28, 2009

Gathering of thoughts

Anything is possible, I don't believe it but I really see some miracles happened already. Keep believing !

Now only I know..Friendship need not words !
Some friends they will treat you real real good..
without saying a word..
find them out in your life.
They don't really show their concern, but they do concern you deep down inside.

Careless is a mistake too..
Done pretty badly in most of the tests, lol i guess this is how it goes in 3rd year.

3 more weeks.
The duration for me to bear with.
then ima back in pg again. =)

Hard.
In the sense of not easy.
Somethings...really not easy to forget.
Hmm..I wanna tell you that i ain't playing games..
Try to...but hard...look in the mirror..still the same old me.

Confusion.
I don't understand...contemplating all the time..
i guarantee you..my course is one of the toughest one.
just that civilians are pretty cool - we don't giv a fuck
if we really care. we will die during 2nd sem.
our project is regardless for human being.
little guidelines given. expectation is high. now tell me what the heck is that ?
Quote : " You got 6 engineers in your team, you should do a very good project "
Me : How bout 4 malays ? They are Genius, they just shaking their leg getting marks.
Or those genius. do something then u have to re-do their work again. woops.double workload.
So our beloved lecturer, think of THOSE engineers u mention before u speak.
btw thanks for forgiving me signing attendance for others.
if not me and coursemates might dance Super Junior sorry sorry dance let you see dy hahaha.



2 comments:

  1. Heard of the book "the secret"?
    Anything is possible if you just believe ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. the secret is 不能说的秘密! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete