Friday, August 7, 2009

My Day - 22nd

Hmm..22nd dy..time flies..i just don't realise..theres so many thgs yet to do in our life..
birthday..really nth much..but ok la..haha..normal normal lor..happy and some mixed feelings lor.




4/8
The night.unforgettable.
like diamonds.they are forever.
I will keep this memory..
It's like Michael Jordan retirement;
like derek fisher big clutch shot.
like robert horry game winner in final..
They are forever..
So the nite 4/8/09 is forever..vivid in memory..and still will..
thank you..

5/8
My birthday la..
thank my mum brought me go eat b4 i came back kl lar..

thank someone gave me a real different birthday..remember me entire life =)

thank my scout brothers, All, 11 gts never falls.
( beng fong chun kee thanks for the wish..nonit call me..)
( kean chye..1st one to wish me ! Because !!! 9pm scared forget..what the......ok la nvm lar..)
(boon pin take care my USA share pls..)

thank my coursemates..ALL..so paiseh k..every year u all very PURPOSELY..actually nonit..i really dun mind no celebration..thanks carol..haha u know..
thanks jeremy..the cake..thanks all coursemates ! i mean all !

thanks wei leng..sing this jiao song to me :
we wish u a happy bday;
we wish u a happy bday;
we wish u a happy bday,
and a happy birthday..
( after 2 secs i realise is a modified X'mas song..wei leng still got his joke man ! )

Thanks mei yi gang la..lol the chocolate banana...

Thanks eelis...sms me from UK ! grace ..thx..winnie cake ! pls !

And elim ang..1240 u called me ! i really happy i tot u have forgotten..thank you lar oi...
wait u chia me...good sis ! muahaha..

And thanks ALLLLL the friends that had wished me..appreciate it...ALLL friends..
Ya'll rock ! good to have ya'll....got heart got heart !
and those friends who didnt wish me..i know la..bo eng..beh ki..understand =)

THANK YA'LL..

1 comment: