Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What about Futsal ?

If everytime u ask me to play futsal, I will say no. Basketball only !
Simply because i cannot play football man....

But after my coursemates said they very not enough people, ok lor, once in a while, so i promised them. But damn, this is my first time playing futsal, and i need to pay 10 bucks for this thing !

Haha, it's ok ler, cause we get to claim our money back tomorrow at main campus, we nonit to take the bus anymore. Another extra rm80. actually this is the money ive already paid -.-.

I found that futsal is fun. This is because everybody get the chance to..." touch" the ball. I hate to play in big soccer court, it will either take ur life away ( too tired running ) or you don't even get to touch the ball for even one second. You can go by the court side and talk with the indian whatever political or whatever sparks oso can...very sien..

With my amazing athlecticism, I managed to score two goals, or maybe more...lol..I love sports, they all go with the same principle, run the court, play hard, create opportunity, score. Of course i am not the one who assist people, hehe, EVERY SPORTS I PLAY, i am not a teammate. I play Kobe-ish.haha. Ball hogging all the time...that's pretty much derived from my personality. You want to be the best, You score.

Before signing off to study my damn english test..yea study..yea u didnt get me wrong..for English test..
The phonetic symbols highly pisssssed me off man..
I share a joke with ya'll.

Me : Uncle got 番薯汤水 anot ?
Uncle : Got..
I see him 笔 bubur cha cha..
Me : wait a minute, uncle, 番薯汤水....
Uncle : Yalar...bubur chacha got 番薯..
Me : what the f...ok u get my rm1.80 this time..Nice try buddy =)


The aftermath. gik huik liao. bloooood. Who cares,
it was fun...but pain pun..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment