Saturday, August 15, 2009

Weekend in Serdang UPM

Weekend in serdang, carries no meaning but boredom.
It's so bored that me and my roomate decided not to stay at home on beautiful friday night.Even tough the rain started to drop, we went to watch GI Joe. After laughing so hard at the movie.( exeggerate too much ), back to lonely and boring room, where u face laptop until ur mushrooms grow all over ur body,algae growing on ur hands, roots on the leg...

Saturday noon now..still very sien....
Really like nth to do over here one...sien sien sien
besides sleep, what can you do..love holiday,ecspecially the one with tonnes of frens around..
actually can find fren in PJ,long long long time didnt find them since i moved out.but the LRT and KTM certain do not favour me !

I'm anticipating chinese new year, Lobby House Buak Giao !!
And this year, my hse can be base already ! Can't wait !!! Hanging out wit old friends is like the BEST thing in this world !

No comments:

Post a Comment