Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sekinchan


皇家山灯塔

beautiful sunset

this thingy freak me out man ! lol !



ALot of red asses monkeys...


this is where punishment took place. pancung kepala.


hmm..like my ah-ma "tuak-seh" fish


Breakfast. cha lala. fish. soup. vege. no mouth wide open please. YES ! sekinchan style. breakfast can eat rice and seafood. instead of noodle, kuih or something small.

my all time favourite - shark soup. hot and sour. my tastebuds feel so happy. fishballs, taofu, tomato, celery, shark meat inside of course.

This fried man-tou goes perfectly with the gravy. IF WE ORDER BLACK PEPPER seafood gracy.



Okay I M not a BIG fan of prawns


stephen chow favourites - lai liew har

This one really nice. the fish is very fresh ! i like the 招牌蒸


This is partly what Im there for. But i hope i can be there at the right time. Wanna see some golden colour paddy under sunlights.=)



On the way back to home. Thanks alot to jason and his family.




2 comments:

  1. lol where got...i din back last week means i wanna save money tahan till raya only back mar !
    y everyone tot me back pg ? lol

    ReplyDelete