Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Trip

I love being wit all my bros,
I found that not only scouts,
All chung ling students have the same channel, same frequency.

Went to a trip wit ccy and chiu cheng huat.
Haha so nice...can say all stupid things,clhs gina very JIAO i would say.
It has really been a long long time i never go for trip wit clhs gina..
i got to admit it was really fun,
(forget bout the money bros, they will come back haha,trust me ! )

I love all ah cheng's quotes, they really vr vr funny

[ beh liao..Poker very excited, i very Juak liao ]
It means I couldnt stand it anymore. Texas Poker is god damn nice. i very hot as Im full of spirit now.

[ Wa ki ee dua seh seng...siu pun ]
I go play big small 1st,collect modal.

3am in the morning [ Arrgh, beh tong liao, ai ki ga ee fight goey liao, wa si fighter]
Arrgh, I couldnt wait anymore, I want to fight wit the genting dealer dy..Im fighter.

All of those quotes really make me LOL !!!!!
I felt like giving him a name Street Fighter.

Well, I gonna tell u guys,including myself.
Gambling, IT's totally not the way...
Play Siok ok liao...I will not strung on it.
I think I can do it, not indulging and become an addict in this,seriously.
Still confident with my determination =)


I like this pic very much, with my messy hair as I just woke up at the moment.
It meant alot to me, brother forever !!

No comments:

Post a Comment