Friday, January 29, 2010

My facebook status

Regarding to my facebook status,
I wrote : Long time no watch TV arr ! ( pck style )

yes. it has been awhile, where i can sit back, relax and watch tv,
i guess all of us is having the same situation.

Getting busier day by day.
Got lotza tests and assignment,but still can cope with it.
Just kinda lazy to start. U know.
U tell yourself u have to do it by friday nite but ended up u copy ur lab report monday morning before the class started,that's pretty " HOLY BAKE " i would call it.

It's really really pathetic man.
Watch tv also no time.
haihs.
This story tells us to cherish every moment u have.
When i go out and work i swear im gonna be a man who has flexible time.
I want to spend some quality time with my family travelling around.
INSTEAD of stucking myself in a cubical.

" Life's a pussy,
depends on how u treat her,
u might get rich"

and todayyyyyyyyyy,
i just spend rm2 heading to the gym,
working out of course.
I think tmr my hand will be very sore and got no energy to brush my teeth.

THIS GYM is located at serdang raya.
right after a tire shop turn left.
Quite well-equipped,
corresponding to the price LOL.
There are some pics ive taken down :








ada kolam renang juga.
memang berbaloi testing ! rm2 ! Remember ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment