Friday, January 29, 2010

Ratna

Actually I want to thank a lecturer.
He makes class interesting.
But jason cracked a damn funny joke, he said everytime he sees ratna like see asphalt and aggregate.
In fact this is quite true. we've following him for 3 yrs
I tink im going for more.
Im going to choose highway.
He is a really good lecturer.

And he inspires me.
Unlike other shit in uni.
I miss my secondary skool teacher as they teaches with heart.
I see none in uni.

I have learnt something from ratnasamy muniandy.plus he is a penangite haha.
I like one of his theory, he asked us not to be so susceptible.
When ppl scold u.Just listen.and throw away.
Like u never listen before.
As all of those is negative elements.
ME likesssss =)

Just that..
Sir...
CAN DUNWAN SO MANY ASSIGNMENT AR !!!??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment