Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Like what Adam Sandler said : HELL YEA~



HELL YEA~
I finish my god damn final....
not very very very happy lar..ok lor...
it's just a normal final exam, nothing special...
din really feel any stress also, just feeling bored when study...
I took it quite easily, that's why didnt feel extra happy
somehow my mood is nicer ( thats for sure one larr....)

Anyway, Malacca trip makes me ANTICIPATE.
TIME TO PLAY.
FOLKS. remember to play this holiday...as much as ya'll can. Last holiday for us..after that is the damn internship ady..


Ermm....
I think many ppl know about the utarian passed away...
the chung ling student....
Just wanted to say...
Life's really really FRAGILE..
you never know when it will scatter into pieces...just like this...without any warning.
treasure everyDAY =)

This is the new place for us to yumcha.
After talk about it like ages..
we finally made it...
ROTI I LOVE YOU
ok it's not the stall name....but we call it like this lolz.
for ur info...serdang pasar malam there juntion turn left...
walk straight...the 4th mamak stall...with a tree at center..thats the place..

This is how it looks. =D
It's true that nice mamak alwiz is just a stall, not a shop instead.



Infamous Roti I love You...( ordered by roomie )
We've tried...Roti Wira, Roti Michael jackson, Roti Relek ( 1st one is filled with green peas, second one is big portion roti which chicken and vegetable, and the 3rd one which is the one i ordered..filled with curry puff ingredients. NICE )

1 comment: