Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My heart

Im not a bio student...
just read thru a mail...i know email deceive ppl at many times..
so bio student correct me if im wrong..
I happened to know that if u are a guy...All ur IQ are from your mum..
I used to thought I'm a lil lil lil bit smart because of my dad...
rupanya...it doesnt at all...
all comes from my mum, lol..
If you are a girl...then if u are a smart girl you share half from your mum and half from your dad..
This makes me damn emo....lolz
With this fact...EVERYTHING I GOT...also comes from my mum..
.
.
.
.
.


It's takes alot to know what is love.
It's not the big things,
BUT the LIL' things...that can mean enough..

There's never a day that passes i didnt think of you..
You're alwiz there for me
pushing and guiding me to succeed

You show me...When I was young just how to grow..
Yoy show me...Everything that I should know..
You show me...just how to walk without your hands...

God has been so gooodddddddd..
blessing me wit a family doing all they could....
and good friends and all..

Im not a perfect son...
I wanna thank you for everything you've done...
I love you mum


1 comment: