Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Harlo Malays

I was so lazy to update my blog,but i got something to tell now.
i ain't that pissed off though,
things like this happen all the time.
I did not feel very angry; I felt lucky enough instead.
No bruises and not even sustaining a minor minor injury.
just wanted to tell all my friends to be careful.

I just can't imagine two malay guys will choose to commit a crime just for a gold necklace,
it's like rm400 only,
GET A LIFE and GET A JOB man...
really so poor until do this shit ?
I don't think so...your bike is better than mine..
many ppl out there still doing things legally,
survive with their hard-earn money..
Living with pride,
y can't you ?
Both of you are really really pathetic...

These two motherfuckers came near me by using their bike,
once his hand was on my neck i knew whats going on next..
i yelled and kick their bike..
and yea i was Lucky enough, thank god.
damn REGRETTED i forgot to see their plat number..
if not i can buy 4D win liao give them some money cause they seem to be needing it so much.
Anyway the necklace is still with me XD

Moral is going down until we don't have freedom to wear what we like anymore.


i just can't imagine things like dis happen...DAYTIME...
moral is going down nowadays..
shit happens on me it's ok,
what if happens on pregnent women, olk folks ?

Your Islam didnt teach you not to do this shit huh ?
Come on, say Augustine is a fucking racist i dun fucking care this time..
harlo malays, tolong la, cari kerja la,
you can simply afford a gold necklace la,
PLEASE....

1 comment:

  1. must take good care bro. but you look so muscular they still wanna stole yours necklace ? Must becareful from now on.. thanks for informing ..

    ReplyDelete