Friday, October 30, 2009

It's time to BLOG !


When u got alot work to do...
you got thousand of thoughts, but there isn't a way for you to deliver-even comes to blog.
Finally - A word that widely used when u settle your big project.
Sad thing is big projects strike civil engineer students every sem.
When they strike, u ain't got no where to run..

Finallyyyy =)
Now can relax dy..submitted the highway project.
Specially thanks to daniel.
Although i still got 3 tests ahead...at least test is not that headache than project.
Final is like normal test to me..just do your best...

At first i thought my timetable was really pack..but after deal with 3 exams..( 3 up 3 down ) lol.
But now I really think settle it as soon as possible isn't a bad thing...
Haha..at least you no need to be haunted under "exam period" that long....

After submitted my damn project...
Just me and my bike under a heavy downpour..
with my body ( without rain coat ) sustain 5mm rain droplets...
like bullets striking me...
Why u have to treat me like dis........LOL...
but back to home there was a ayamas meal awaiting me..
thanks to my roomate...
OK thank you project i lunch at 4pm...

I lost my cool last nite - lacking in sleeeeepppp
lol u can see my previous post...
i scolded 748 times cb when the damn microsoft word didnt work like usual....
OK im pretty crazy when i lose my cool folks. ;)
I will plug out ur computer and throw down from 2nd floor lol lol...

When i submit my lecturer looked really tired.
He has to go belgium and germany again..real busy...kesian him oso..
Wait a minute !
Then y he wants to tocher me then tocher himself..
I freaking dun get it......
anyways hes a nice lecturer...Just very mahuan...
Yo ratna cut down your mahuan-ness you are pretty cool :)


This damn project cost alot when comes to autocad printing..whatever...imma collect from the malays since they didnt really do anything. wakaka...and the damn long paper behind and the softcopy....EVERY SEMESTER ONE PROJECT CONCEPT - GOSH !


But, the rain does contribute....
I have a really nice sleep after that...
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
Friday nite....tonite's gonna be a good good nite....
Get enuf rest and keep on fightin' tomorrowwww
peace.

1 comment:

  1. I also hate late sleep la nowadays. Suddenly change to healthy lifestyle. haha
    Nola I din go find CkT la, she come the curve.
    BTW, Today I went ur uni do survey. Hahahah!!! But I no time find u la cz i was fetching my coursemate. U finish liao hor? Can relax d lo????

    ReplyDelete