Monday, September 28, 2009

Thailand tour guide



Hollla thailand. When i was uploading these pics again, i felt like going to the island again. Traveling is real cool thing to do in life. I called this life. i want to travel around the world from today. this is a mere beginning point.

And there was too many pics to be uploaded. the trip was totally amazing and a true great experience for me.You can see more pictures in my facebook.

Also, thailand is a hotter place than malaysia. ( I'm not talking bout girls ) I guess because this country is nearer to equator. Bear in mind : bring ur sunglasses or ur eyes will get scortched.

i spent like 800+- in this trip but it's kinda worth in my opinion, plus i bought something for friends and family. And 600 baht for thai massange. I have eaten various types of tomyam. Every meal is sour and hot. Everynite i turn into alcoholic ( of course for few days only ) and drink drink drink. I love heneiken and red wine. You can sleep tight after couple bottles. So why not ?

My trip is 4 days 3 nights. 1st night staying in aunang, 2nd night in pp island and 3rd nite in hatyai.



At the moment i really thought that it's good to be short haha. it's killing my waist it's not a short-length cave. I like the stone inside. LOL. i call them stone. i don't know the real name even i study civil engineering geomatics. told you local U rocks. I felt ashamed haha.


RM 100 Chivas drop on this spot ! Just can gain back RM 20 By smelling the vapour evaporated.


You can see thailand flags and their king's picture everywhere. They truly love their country. Unlike here, the malays waving and rempit their bike and waving our awfully-designed flag.


I was surprised and impressed that the accommodation is actually not bad. 2 person a room. This is aunang hotel. This place is some sort like batu ferringi in penang. It's very lau juak at the nite along the street. And alot of tourism agency to get you all to places or islands u wanna to go. Island like phukets, koh samui, james bond island, phi phi island, maya bay etc etc...



what else can i say ? mangificent pimpin'



enjoy to swim in the middle of the sea...


sexy can i ?



I went to many temples with different design. And all of them got one similarity. Nice !
not to mention it does po pi us...ah ben pass all his exam after visiting all the temples, which he tinks the exam sure fail miserably..


I love them fishyy...but i scared them at the same time...dont come near me haha. Juz swim and let me watch your beautiful colour.



Hatyai, a more civilised town. The other parts of thailand is quite dilapidated. They are kinda rural..so i felt like ! Im back in town. I see mcdonalds in thai words ! haha.



According to Ordinan of Thailand section 7.5.3. Elephant driver should park their own " vehicle " like other cars with normal rate of parking fees. People who fail to do so will be fined or sentenced 1 yr prison.



New way to ride tut tut car !


The mango pulut is really nice there. the rice is very nice and smells good. The aroma is special. But my mum said here oso got dy. 400 baht for this.


The most-available things in thailand is Thai massange, 7-eleven. It's a need after a whole day walk.



End of trip accompanied by beautiful sunset at malaysia-thai border. What's next ? Australia ? Macau ? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment