Thursday, June 9, 2011

What i want and what i have

If it wasnt for family
I wouldnt go down

If it wasnt 2.48
i will say: sg fuck off, a not-livable city with ridiculous law and kia shu people

so What i want ?
I want a berkinstock sandles
I want a dre beats headphone
I wan an ipad
Or an iphone
I want a mont blanc watch
I want a LV/ braun buffel wallet

so What i Have ?
I have a crocs pasar malam slippers
I have a china headphone...
I have a N73 obsolete phone..sometimes cannot send sms
I dont have a watch
I have a body glove wallet ( form 4 use till now...8 years d..many people feel like throwing my wallet)

I m a cheapskate LOL !





Abraham lincoln : "A person who always says hes handsome is usually not handsome..he has some major self esteem problem..." 2007 april 13

No he didnt say tat LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment