Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yesh

Yesh.5am in the morning !


起身疴尿 and then beh khun ! lol ! ( later want do thesis d...yaya im just that hardworking lolx )


Probably comtemplating bout my future. ya finally is time for me to have a deep thought.


Many options were narrowed down.


I thought i was going to sing : i coming home...coming home...after grad


Feel the breeze of penang every morning before i heading to work


Guess there is a slight change of plan


I told myself money is not everything, yeap i still think is this way, still the same man.


But im just that kind of person who can't stand --------- Peer pressure.


Be with family / GO out fighting during the young days ? I dont know


Working abroad : 4E
Everyday eat outside ( die early )
Expensive rental ( why pay more, i got a home damnit )
Eternal stress ( no ppl know )
Extreme inconvenience ( Buy groceries yourself, ppl in msia can call my old numbers, i have to rush back to my convo on october )


and so much more to concern !
perhaps Im the only one who thinks that much
Some ppl are like...Go..!
Decisions seems to be easy...


Also, 人岂能比人,你看我好,我看你好而已。。。


Somehow im not worrying at this stage..
Just thinking..
never really in the "worrying" stage !


Good luck to myself !




And ya....
Nobody dies virgin
In the end
Life fucks us all


Be happy.
Teehee !!

No comments:

Post a Comment