Friday, March 18, 2011

录~

1) "Malaysian Christian groups have described the Government’s recent announcement to release 35,000 impounded Bibles as a short-lived joy.
The Council of Churches Malaysia (CCM) said that Bibles circulated in the country were never required to bear such stamps."
In case you dont put any deep thoughts on religion, you should have some common sense.
What im saying is......Bible.is just a book.

2) I wont 以貌娶人 
3)it's funny how foreigners link all their festival to ________ Party. Even for religious day like st. patrick's day. party.party. liquor.nothing else. What ?!

4) Go Heat! Go to hell.lol
5) I gotta admit that being a leo, we always try be dominant and having the tendency to rectify others
6) When i grad. I will be singing Im coming home. Cos i will be staying penang like forever. And in penang i always have regular sleep. Health's deteriorating. I really looking forward to go back and eat good meals, being healthy, workout like a man, sleep early in Penang. Stay healthy is so important ! Wait me home ! Looking forwarrrrrrd !!!!
7) Penang 比其他州优胜,而其它洲说没有的---人情味。
8) I realized Im a planner. Wake up in the morning I plan what to do next. This and that.. I like my stuff to be done early. I think this is pretty good attitude. Somehow this might tense me up a lil bit sometimes. It makes me more serious that others in some particular matters.So nobody is perfect,again.
9) 人不张狂枉少年


10)Lee Chong Wei always lose lin dan
LCW - Let china win
Then he got his dato title
DLCW - Dont let china win
He won all england then.

1 comment:

  1. Penang 比其他州优胜,而其它洲说没有的---人情味



    Should hv a button. easier

    ReplyDelete