Monday, January 10, 2011

Hey there

Hey


Im a weird guy


weird weird


Aint nobody can know better of you, than you yourself


I tend to think alot sometimes..


Emo will strike me out of no where..


Im pretty psycho deep down inside. Tend to have my room of thoughts when im alone.


Not a pedophile though, lol.


Well, i hope this is what im hoping for..


I need a cheerful me


Surely i can :D


thank you




Today morning 
Climbed a hill
It has been awhile since i hike in dark
I mean the torch light is needed, so to speak
Used to do that always when I was still a scout
Though we say Once a scout, forever a scout.
As long as you what i meant.
I saw an uncle
Doing the same exercise for about 10 mins
A young guy like me
cant even stand that kind of repetition
It was...Boring
I followed the uncle exercise for few minutes then i started to look around..changed position..
Youngsters are so not STEADY


See, I can even think of something just from an observation
Maybe i should stop thinking


And Im a curious man
To the point that you think im a crazy man


When it comes to determination
It depends
If you tell me the mountain can be reached in 10 minutes
I will get myself there in 5, you can rest assured


But if you brought me to mountain that I dunno when to reach
Sorry.
No determination to talk about then.
So, i presume myself as a Goal-man
I always need a


G
O
A
L


Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment