Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back in kl

Feeling like shit LOL


So fucking broke


After wash toilet, unpack my stuffs,filled up water, washed my stuffs, cleaned up my room and etc...


The most crucial thing to do is


CHECK PTPTN


Cos we 清寒子弟!


Went to the nearest petronas.
My cards was rejected 5-6 times.
I started to get panicked.
Holy shit my money !!
Then I went to the far far away cimb.
damn it.make me sipek 奔波。


Again cannot use !
I came back to the nearest petronas again.
I beh tahan d. I called the hotline..


Tech support : Oh sir, wipe your chips..your card might cannot use d
I was like zzz
Then i checked my balance.
Oh shit, Why left so little K's in my bank
Bo li ewww 1..
must be ptptn not yet in


I printed out the mini statement 
Oh shit in d
*Rain pours*
I really so poooooooooooooooor
So broke for the first time


And still i cant withdraw money, just can check the balance
Good thing is i knew ptptn was transferred
but thing i reli spent alot


So i decided to try on Maybank atm
I dunno why my instinct told me can use


Really boleh !
MY CIMB bank atm card cannot withdraw money on CIMB ATM
but can use on MAYBANK atm machine. Ironic like shit.
WTH makes me waste 1 ringgit..


我狂汗!!!!

1 comment: