Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My biodata

How come today bumped into someone ?
" Owh god " weird feeling. Another piece of ______ in my life. I meant lesson.
haha. Anyway this is not supposed to be included in this blog.

This entry is more about like :

Driving back to penang,
stopped by at 明阁点心 ( the 凤爪, owh god ! haha )
accompanied my family for the weekend.
Penang fridge is packed.
I was muching wasabi green peas, tasting tonnes of mini connerto, ciak chendul with my lovely mummy..
and then back in serdang.

I would say : Grr..
< From awesome to Shitty Life : Episode 16 >

It's freezing to drive my lil bike from ukm to serdang at 2 am in the morning..
and then i still have to copy my assignment until 430am

It's pretty cibai..i really hate it.
This is what we say..ANTI-CLIMAX in the book
< From awesome to Shitty Life : Episode 16 >

Ok here's the main msg to be conveyed in this book,
If you scrolled up,
u will notice the word
COPY, yup copy.

COPYING assignment it's actually making me more tulan then i do it myself.
After 3 years, it has become a NUISANCE for me man !!

Also, gimme a tea break, tau heuy break or a fucking coffee break la.
I realised there's not a day i no nit to do things shake my clock one..
I told ya im a super laid back kid. i like to loiter around and relax all the time.
Weekend you have to prepare monday stuff...
study until tired tired tuesday u have to write report..
then almost every week got freaking tests...
( YES YOU CAN SAY IM fragile..compared to others..lil things oso beh tahan..
yup..can tahan la...but just very sien..please understand my feelings ==' )

SO LIKE TO TEST MEH ??!!! Leh miao lehh !!!!

Ppl will advise me : ai zai....( be steady )
I want say : Beh zai liao..lol
U know it's a blessing to do smth u really like.
If u have been doing the things you don't like, it's a catastrophe dude.
I swear IM gonna do smth i like in the future, I vow !! if not i will si kiao kiao !

You might be thinking..siao eh..
got assignment copy summore complain.
The thing is the source will only come out last minute.

For those who really know me they will know.
For those who don't i will tell you.
I think the person who know urself the most - is yourself.
So i very know myself.
I am a laid-back kid, but i like to complete my stuff early.

And yea fuck that since dunno when.
I think since uni, i really don't know do almost all the assignments.
Ok for your info, I would call myself an art student.
Ok perhaps i shall call me myself STUPID.
Im computer illiterate, I dunno how to use software, I errmm...super suck in physics and calculation, I err..slow learner..
( notice each of everyone is like a knife to me, cos i study engineering, yet my maths thingy suck !! )
" Owh god " tough time man, barely hanging on.
Ppl who know me will know y im in engineering now. long story.


Well my result is still ok.
cos im those stupid person who only knows who to sit for exam dude.
[ in deep thought ]
serious one...i see myself copying assignment, and most of the time dunno whats happening around me, i seriously seriously need to think about
Shall i venture in this field in the future ??
With not so much knowledge of engineering..
ya perhaps zero knowledge,
with sense of modesty i would tell you any1 of my coursemates will have a better sense of engineering than me, haha if theres such sense.
HONESTLY FRANKLY AND JUJUR-LY....

Really need to reconsider rite ?

But maybe everyone oso like that,
then go out working only start to learn and gain experience.
Ya maybe...
THIS IS THE MAYBE that gives me a slight positivity k !!
at least...

Although the saying goes:
世間沒有一樣很容易的事。沒有逆境的事,不值得我們作為人生的燈塔
For those banana : There's nothing easy in this world. If there's a thing that does not give you any setbacks/obstacles, it shouldnt be our modal.


Ya kinda true.
Giving up is just not the way.
But but but....
I still think one should make his very own way..
to do smth he likes, then only he can make it big..creates miracle.
I guess i gotta finish off my degree soon..
and doing the right thing.
yap i havent figure it out..
but i guess in my 25-35, it's my life gamble.
keep attempting new things..I suppose..Hmm..


Im pretty sure you all know this guy rite.
Every single moment of his life oso MAHUAN.
eat things - mahuan
Pangsai - mahuan
But he is a soldier man !!!!
Im so so touched when he said his life is done when he gets to encourage only one person.
Man his mission is so clear. Like him so much plus he got sense of humour.

Conclusion : Well this is not an entire emo post.
And im not that disappointed with my kind of life yet, compared to nick vijicic ( the man above ).
I still keep it positive, just sometimes quite sien with those stupid stuffs.

In a nutshell,I just wanna express that : Try to do something u like next time !
And I will too ;)

Perhaps this is the nicest entry of mine. I think. muahaha..

1 comment: