Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I want die laughing liao, LMAO ROFL

Looking back my testimonial of secondary school

My facts are twisted.

Laugh until my jaw is painful man..

Here it goes :

Augustine is an intelligent student with an inquisitive mind.
( 1st line already got me laugh-out-loud )

His academic performance is good and ranks 15% top of the physics cohort.
( very little ppl only lol !!! )

This student is very active in class discussions ( ka ka cau cau..alwiz scolded by teacher.
Augustine u want to talk go outside, LOL ! )

His work is neat and of high quality ( this sentence make me very beh tong lol lol , how the hell even me myself not realising MY WORK IS NEAT ? )

He is proficient in spoken and written english ( You mean Manglish izit ? LOL )

A well-mannered and pleasant student ( I want siao ki liao,lol !!! do u actually count how many rude words i scold per day ? )

he possess good interpersonal skills ( errmm..)

Augustine is an all rounder. He also active in co-curricular activities bla bla bla....

Enough bullshit....

With his diligence( did u jz say diligence ? lol )

and strong determination, he has every potential to achieve his aspirations and endeavours.
( OK lah hopefully la, i want open starbucks haha )


Conclusion : teacher can be really good in lying, rite ? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment