Friday, July 31, 2009

the world's greatest

thursday, played basketball at clhs private..
with pro uncle ah boon...
ok he asked me whats my main sport..hmm of course basketball...
then he said : but i don't seem that round basketball know u much..in other words i dun have basketball IQ, probably all the way i juz play for fun la..dunno how to run without the ball, dunno how to defend..i didnt feel sad..i vr appreciate true words...we should eager to learn..ask whats our mistakes..and do it better nex time..

so his words makes me think : actually in my life, what i am really good with ? none.....
some ppl really good in computers, some in singing, dancing..but me none...

but it's ok..u don't have to be bill gates to show how succeed u are, you don't have to play in nba to prove u really know basketball rite..there are billions of ppl in this world living a normal life...

so what we haf to do now...is tell ourselves...we are the world's greatest, unique, one of a kind =)
never look down ourselves cos u dunno how big the potential we have inside...

"
I'm that star up in the sky
I'm that mountain peak up high

I made it
I'm the worlds greatest
And I'm that little bit of hope
When my backs against the ropes
I can feel it
I'm the worlds greatest
"

but at the first place, you should have big dreams 1st....

1 comment: