Monday, July 27, 2009

Just me

Actually nth much about me, just a simple guy but ive gone thru' some not-so-special ups and downs in my life. But I guess everyone is the same rite haha.

Ain't no introduction needed on me as most of my friends know what kind of person i am..when i got more things to say about me then i will add something in this post i guess.

Blogging ? haha i think ive been talking all the year since ages ago. So u know i am actually a very nua person, but y today ? Well, because i really need a platform for me to express my feelings, share my life experience with friends and , and basically i am quite free in the 1st few weeks. Actually i am not supposed to be free because tests is coming up and there are actually lotza works to do, but as u pro civilians u know how to minimise ur stress and if possible, make it stress-free,haha,this is basically how we do. SO ! I finally, yes finally decided to create a blog instead of playing bejeweled blitz until 3 am in the morning haha..

Last but no least, Welcome to My Place..where I feel my sun, cloud, rain and the stormiest weather =)

No comments:

Post a Comment