Sunday, February 20, 2011

200th post. 22 Random shit

1) My fren lobby will out-sing everyone of you guys out there


2) I wanna settle down d. Thing is, I never settle up before also.


3) I yan zhong huai yi ( seriously suspect ) during my childhood days, My mum let me choose 3 things : Caligrapgy pen ( excel in academic ), knife ( can play kung fu ), and a basketball. I think i Grab poker cards beside.


4) Guys will never grow. We still like to play even we are a grown as man


5) How to say Food sucks in japanese ? Jogoya


6) I fail interview again. 衰 what? 衰 lengzai


7) My mum and other girls like to shop for a long time. No money buy See for what !


8) I just use RM30 to see a flower in texas. sipek bo tatt


9) Egypt oso succeed d..Abo we also..........


10) Eh I heard got 1 auntie can play magic card in pasar malam. Open youtube see..My mum thought everything's on youtube nowadays =.=


11) Hard work beats talent when talent fail to work hard


12) Highway students rock


13) Judge less,love more (quoted from chia li)


14) Best facebook status in my life.I like to criticize lol ( actually not)


15) My humble opinion : No comment...means alot comment in heart


16) Ask ppl sau pei, Y dont you sau pei 1st ?


17) When ppl in big shit...you should say : Wah jiang kai xin ar...So happy ar


18) Random : wah his house so nice !! Wish i can have one
Augustine : Cant you just be proud of yourself ?


19) This is a mad world


20) My life is so colourful. My pocket full of celtics, My lamborghini is black and yellow, and my days never get blues :D


21) I think I got A cup


22) To all kobe fans. 8 is for entertainment,24 is for ring bitches !

1 comment:

  1. What?????
    Abo u post in facebook la.. Pass QC d. Can upload d.haha

    ReplyDelete