Sunday, December 5, 2010

Title

This is a random post, again !


My target is to earn rm10k in six months ?
Is that possible ?
To those who capable to do this easily. Dont laugh at me la k...


Kobe Bryant : The way to remember your wife's bday effectively is to - forget it once
wahaha. Makes sense !


Wei leng : The only way to earn money faster than kena toto is..Kena two times toto !


Guang beng : Malay practically don't have occasion to celebrate if they are not muslim. 
Eh pretty true, pls har..dont sue me har..no insult har..


My aunt : Girls get married to rich guys not 贪慕虚荣,is  白手兴家. wahhahah !


After finish with all the quotes:


Gonna talk about what i felt bout malacca
Nice place to be..
Nice food..baba dan nyonya food..not the hawker food though !
The place and the building is exactly like penang !
Nice bus terminal.
Better chendul than we have in penang road ( penang chedul deteriorating, sigh )
Even they have a "Lian Bang" old theater like us !
After all, thanks for the hospitality of my uncle, Uncle Choo.


Now talk about me:


Deep down inside, Im an old fashioned guy with some weird principles !
I can be very blur as I leave immediately without filling the gas for my bike after paying the money!
I hope I can be penny wise, pound wise.
My nickname is 陈骄傲
Love me or hate me, u decide !

1 comment: