Saturday, July 3, 2010

bit giap

Grad from my intern.
Mixed feelings.

For the first time i got a lil bit bu she de my work..
I have nice colleague and nice boss over there.
They taught me alot of things.
Even though it's really tiring sometimes, but still you can feel abit of fun in daily working days.

Working on site...
I stepped on a nail,
my legs were all covered up wit muds..
and Im officially grad ! lol packed wit knowledge.

Thanks everyone there.
My boss gave me a very big present...
Thank you so much boss HENG !
出门遇贵人。。
will reveal the present soon..taddaaaa haha...

Thanks site manager kevin for teaching me lots of stuff..
so does ah pui
ah lim ah lee alwiz belanja me
and developer wai kit alwiz came up wit great jokes, such as the great proverb ( bo sang bo hua ang ) no snake no bonus in english LOL.

AH FOOOOOOOO my site supervisor my sifu taught me ALOT during practical
Thanks for everything yo !
We will meet each other again !

                                           Civil engineer is not like other engineers.Will miss these days though.
                                           But probably wont end up in this career.

After finish the last day of work
I FINALLY went to watch karate kid
Jaden smith is so cute and he can Act !
But the movie was really so so.
And all of a sudden..
GSC power failure !
I believe this must be experienced by very few,
We queue to get back our money and we got paid rm300 after that.
Amazing rite ?
Nah i was just joking the electric came back after that.
Movie oso got half time, World Cup FEVER really.

But still....Today is a lucky day.
Finish intern
have a good rest
get project manager's present
Gaji keluar
Bet argentina
Go langkawheeeeee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment