Thursday, December 31, 2009

happy 2010

First off,
I wanna wish all my friends, my family members
Happy New Year

Basically dis occasion has never been a special for me;
to me new year was,
LIKE THIS LOR.
Usually i will not get used to write a new number for a certain time, Will you ? Haha

However now i know why some people enjoying it
It symbolizes the end of the year
no matter it was good or bad.
Forget the bad,
Cherish the joyest moment you had,
of course, cherish every moment in the future, too.

Yesterday was my best New Year celebration ever.
No matter xmas or new year,
I never had a good experience before
Crowded,hot,sien,nothing special,No point,noisy..
Thats my past countdown experience.

FYI, the worst was when i was in my uni 1st year,
taking public transport to countdown,
Summore rain, and it was extremely crowded.
the worst is i din get to go home cos the public transport close and there were tooooo many people.

However, last nite i was at the curve.
With ckt,shi pei and lobby.
Not much crowd, no stupid spraying, very nice fireworks ( very near to us )
got to taste the germany food, drink a cup of coffee in air-cond cafe until 1130pm,
this is all i wanted !!!!
Maybe u think that's boring but definitely i dun like so called
OVER HAPPENING ones.




Happy 2010 everyone.
Have a great year ahead !

No comments:

Post a Comment